Thursday, January 28, 2010

Deus ex Elliptical Trainer

I have intro to fitness class twice a week now, but honestly, I really don't mind. I used to think I was not an exercise person, but that's so not true. It's addictive. I love hopping on the elliptical and just getting in a zone. I can think and process so many things while I workout, and by the time I step down from the trainer, I feel so capable and confident. And when I'm going 5 days a week and you throw in some rowing, biking, arm workouts, and ab workouts, I feel pretty gosh darn stellar, like my thinking is clearer and life in general is just so much better. It also doesn't hurt that one of my friends is my own personal trainer of sorts. She's a total gym rat and we go keep each other company and chat it up while we work our triceps and whatnot.

So what the heck does this have to do wit this blog? God made our bodies, and as we use them and take care of them, He empowers us in the rest of our lives, and I'm definitely super thankful for that, as bizarre as it sounds.

YAY God made endorphins! And now it's time for me to hit the gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment